Public data from http://www.mlc.com.au.
- Most funds tend to provide total increasements, contains continuous contribution, insurance fee, admin fee and a lot other terms that I don’t know.
- However, unit price is the simplest price to reflect fund value and measure fund managers’ performance.
In 2015/2016, the fund kept staying in a narrow price range, but the annual report claimed that they have successfully increased ~10%.
I vote. It is the way i prefer.
PS: scroll down to the external links, topics are funny enough, LOL
Repair what you can — but when you must fail, fail noisily and as soon as possible. —Basics of The UNIX Philosophy
Car – Toyota Corolla
- Seat on the right, drive on the left
- Seat bet!!
- Seat – distance to steering wheel and paddle, arm & leg length
- Mirrors – side mirrors(paddle in the corner), back mirror(full back window inside)
- Checking – gas, blind area(head check through right back window)
- Brake first
- Putt gear in N
- Release parking brake
- Step on the gas SOFTLY
- Check mirror
- Keep on the left, don’t drive over the centre line
- Release gas if fast enough, otherwise, it will keep speed up
- Slow down when there are cars parking on the side
- Pay attention to pedestrian, parked car, etc
- Stop before crossing line
- 2 blocks – litter harder
- 10-20m – very softly until stop
Don’t give way – but check
- No line ahead you(road to lane)
Too fast – DANGEROUS
- Turning 15-20km/h
- Build-up area 40-50km/h